Roberta has been using Lean as part of her daily work and facilitating Lean events
for over 8 years, completing over 30 events. As a Business Systems Analyst, she
deploys Lean Thinking and Lean Culture among Safety and often facilitates at other
Departments. Roberta’s standardized Lean approach has been proven to work and adopted
as the norm among the Department by using 4 half consecutive half day sessions, with
a "sell" with in just two business days.
- Southern NH University, MBA
- Troy State University, BS, Business Administration; Marketing
- NH Bureau of Education and Training, Lean Black Belt
- Professional Public Speaker
- Computer Systems Expert
- Team Facilitator
- Proven Group Facilitator
- Business Systems Analyst and Lean Coordinator, Department of Safety
Works collaboratively within several professional networks; city administrators,
Injury Prevention professionals, legislative constituents and associated law
enforcement personnel for combined efforts and understanding workloads.
- Teach and facilitate employees on process improvement strategies and tools.
Lead Lean and Strategic Planning initiatives for the Department via Black Belt
certification through our Bureau of Education and Training and Balanced
Scorecard respectively. Progression is measured in dollars, time and morale;
track record's foundation is substantiated by going, asking why and showing respect.
- Prepare and deliver presentations for both safety agendas and process improvement models.
Report regularly to the Governor’s Taskforce and Highway Safety Agency in
efforts to reduce highway fatalities/injuries.
- Shingo Model focus; Dimension 3: Enterprise Alignment
- Available for mentoring
Devised a computerized "walkthrough" to process mainframe crash data.
Worked with Department of Information Technology to upload data for
analysis within 24 hours of input. Redundant entry was eliminated. Able
to respond to questions timely and accurately within minutes as opposed
- Member of the Lean Executive Committee