Barbara has been with Gateways since 2009 in the Service Coordination
department. Some of Barbara's responsibilities and skillsets include
negotiating contracts with responding vendors and acquire services and
budgets that are value and quality based, insure that services are
provided in appropriate manner, internal audit and compliance analysis,
working across departments to effect positive changes and improvements.
Barbara has been working with Lean management tools since 2013 and values
the idea that continuous improvement and working towards True North
should be a part of everyday life and practice.
- NH Bureau of Education and Training, Lean Black Belt
- Maryville College, BA in American Sign Language/Deaf Culture
- Project Planning/Management
- Team Facilitation
Leadership role for project management and statewide initiatives from
inception through operational. Will initiate and provide support/consult to
Service Coordinators and managers in Adult Traditional and Clinical Services.
This includes seeking clarification, providing updates, and circling back to
the departmental staff and managers for initial overview and ongoing guidance
- Shingo Model focus- Dimension 2: Continuous Improvement
- Care Connect Health Home Transition Plan
- Intensive Review Team Program and Early Transition
- Preventative and Specialty Services Billing Tracking System
- 503 Regulation Core Responsibilities Audit and Process Improvement
- Adult Services Intake Process and Policy