Joanna has been with the Judicial Branch since 2008, most recently
with the Superior Court Center as a Court Service Representative.
Joanna has always been a go getter, strong advocate for teamwork
and enlists herself as an "outside of the box" thinker. Her creativity
and organization alignment strategies assure support of mission critical
activities for both internal and external customers to the branch. Joanna
recently provided a series of Lean training at her agency to over 50 staff.
This Lean foundational work is shifting the "we have always done it that way"
to embracing "what works for the customer and what make sense". Joanna's goal
has been to start the Lean cultural transformational movement within the
Judicial Branch and she is making that happen. She is helping the branch by
serving as a Lean resource and spreading the theme of Lean Thinkers and Lean Do-ers.
- NH Bureau of Education and Training, Lean Black Belt
- Granite State College, NH University System, BS, Psychology, minor in Management; in process
- McIntosh College, Dover-Associates in Paralegal Studies
- Professional presenter
- Team facilitator
- Project management
Court Service Representative-NH Judicial Branch
- Responsible for major projects within the Judicial Branch i.e. Jury Management System
- Writes scripts, test new technology advances and systems to streamline work
- Liaison with IT professionals to translate business needs of the program
- Performs training for call centers and other program areas
Court Monitor-NH Judicial Branch
- Responsible for recording court hearings and management of exhibits.
- Shingo Model focus- Dimension 1: Cultural Enablers
- Available for mentoring
- Cultural change work through an Introduction to Lean education program for all Superior Court employees
- Provides lean presentations
- Member of the Lean Executive Committee
- Applies Lean concepts to every day problem solving and large scale projects